The spacious 56-square-meter Suites are the second largest suites in the hotel with a separate living room and bedroom. Designed for sophisticated tastes, the decor features the mixture of FAUCHON’s pink, white, black, and gold on Japanese fabrics and textiles to symbolize FAUCHON Meets Kyoto. Feel Paris. Throughout there are elements representing this unique marriage including black painted bamboo accents on the walls, Sakura petal designs on the fabrics, and the beautiful bedside lighting reminiscent of the French mille-feuille pastry.
- 56 square meters
- Bed size
- Wide single/twin bed 110 x 203cm with luxurious mattress with exceptional high thread-count linens
- Room capacity
- 2 people
- Deluxe bathtub and shower
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
FAUCHON’s iconic gourmet bar is the symbol of a FAUCHON hotel. In its distinctive pink cabinet, guests will find a selection of FAUCHON sweet and savory items, FAUCHON flavored teas, as well as Nespresso coffee maker and coffee, a kettle, and high-grade silverware. It is all complimentary for guests to enjoy at any time of the day or evening for a most delicious and comfortable stay.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- 50-inch chromecast TV with international channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth-enabled mobile speakers
- Air purifier
- Steam iron
- FAUCHON Hotel Kyoto original letter set and postcard
- FAUCHON Hotel Kyoto limited edition shopper
BATHROOM AND DRESSING AREA AMENITIES
FAUCHON L’Hotel Kyoto, as artisans of pure pleasure, provides the following amenities in the bathroom to ensure your supreme comfort and satisfaction while you are in residence with us:
- FAUCHON custom-designed bathrobes to warm and welcome you after a bath or shower
- Original loungewear to wrap your body gently.
- High-quality “Imabari” towels with a supple feel
- FAUCHON bath amenities
- Elegant KOHLER shower system
- DYSON hair dryer
- Organic soap, toothbrush, razor, cotton swabs and cotton puffs
- Large mirror with backlight
- Light, soft, original slippers
Services in the room
Supreme culinary indulgences mean the option to indulge in fine dining anywhere you please — including in the privacy or your luxurious room or suite. Our culinary team will prepare dishes from the menu at Le Grand Cafe FAUCHON to be served course by course in the comfort of your accommodations enabling you to indulge in a wide range of gourmet delights as only the chefs at FAUCHON can present.
※Reservations are required at least 3 days in advance for Chef Service.
※PLEASE NOTE: Currently due to COVID-19 Chef Service is suspended until further notice.